The 8th annual Social Finance Forum is the place to engage and profile leaders in Canada’s diverse social finance scene and to capture advancements from the world stage. The emphasis this year will be on a fresh design that emphasizes networking and relationship building.
The aim? To enable our sector-leading attendees to Converge, Collaborate and Break Through on their world-changing work.
- Investors, Wealth Advisors, Fund & Asset Managers
- Public Servants, Nonprofits, Charities & Foundations
- Social Ventures, Co-ops, For-Profit & Nonprofit Entrepreneurs
- Market Builders, Financial Institutions & Corporations
Social Finance is changing the way we work together in Canada to address critical problems facing people and the planet. Now more than ever before, Canadians are joining forces by using the best of business and community approaches to invest and grow impactful ventures and initiatives that provide a financial return to investors.
- Identify impact investing opportunities
- Develop your social finance strategy from social innovators and thought-leaders
- Explore innovative cross-sector funding opportunities
- Network and engaging with forward-looking investors
- Scale your impact & diversify your portfolio
- Be a part of the global momentum
Follow us: Twitter YouTube Facebook